Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Page on Squidoo and Hubpages

Besides the place I already mention in my previous post, I also managed to try out other free publishing platform. This time I tried out Squidoo's new project with ever.com and Hubpages.

I wrote about coolest man ever on Squidoo project, and about internet marketing course. Meanwhile on Hubpages, I wrote about the importance of internet marketing education and Pay Per Lead which is I guess should be considered as an adsense replacement if your adsense income has started to diminished.

Even though my primary blog is the one I hosted on my own domain, I will try to keep my blogs on Blogger and Wordpress alive, as my internet marketing guru, Anne Ahira instructed.

I believe by trying different kind of publishing platform on the internet, I can also learn which one is the most beneficial for me.

No comments: